We will be accepting fall items by appointment starting Tuesday, September 1st.
- Please bring your items clean and folded.
- No missing buttons or un-sewn hems or holes.
- No strong mothball smell or mustiness. If there are any signs of moths or moth holes we will either refuse or return in a plastic bag to keep them contained.
- Please check pockets and handbags for tissues and personal belongings.
- No workout clothes such as sports bras or shorts. We accept the occasional high-end leggings and tops from Lululemon, etc. and jackets from North Face, Patagonia and Nike. No socks, underwear, swimwear or hosiery.
- We love vintage, the quirkier the better, but it needs to be wearable and not too fragile.
- If pricing is not discussed in advance it will be at our discretion based on what we believe the market will bear. Information about the clothes is welcome and appreciated.
- We will receive your clothes and typically send an itemized list with prices with in a week.
- We are currently not accepting men's suits, dress pants, or dress shoes.